Doctoral Student of Petroleum Engineering
Advisor: Mohammad Piri
Dep. 4311 1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071
MSc. Petroleum Engineering (Reservoir Engineering Specialization), Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway, 2016.
BSc. Chemical Engineering, University of Lagos, Nigeria, 2010.
Research Interests and Area of Specialization:
- Multiscale study of multiphase flow in porous media specifically for EOR/IOR and environmental engineering applications.
- Carbon dioxide sequestration in deep subsurface formations.
- Integrated Asset Modeling (IAM) of production systems.
- Energy economics, management and policy.
Current Research Project:
Chemical EOR and carbon dioxide storage via carbonated water injection.
Evaluation of microbial EOR using the Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox (MRST).
Effect of nano-particle flooding in water-wet sandstone on oil-water relative permeability curves.
- Completions and Production Solutions, National Oilwell Varco (NOV), 2014 – 2016.
Graduate Teaching Assistant, NTNU, Norway, 2015.
- Energy and Natural Resources, KPMG, 2013 – 2014.