Doctoral Student of Petroleum Engineering
- Ph.D. Petroleum Engineering, University of Wyoming, USA, August 2021-Present
- MSc. Petroleum Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM), KSA, 2020
- BSc. Petroleum Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM), KSA, 2017
Current Research Interests:
- My current research interest is Nano-Condensation. I endeavor to study and understand the phase behavior of hydrocarbon components (single and mixtures) in nanopores. This is specifically significant for accurate estimation of initial hydrocarbon in place and recovery improvement from tight gas and shales reservoirs. I am using mainly advanced gravimetric apparatuses to measure and generate the adsorption and desorption curves of hydrocarbons in nanopores.
Research and Teaching Experience:
- Visiting Research Student, University of Western Australia, Australia (Jan-Mar 2019): Training on the use of specialist NMR techniques for analysis of reservoir rock cores and fluids.
- Teaching Assistant, KFUPM, KSA (Sep 2017-Jan 2020)
- Grading Assistant, KFUPM, KSA (Feb 2013 – Jun 2017)
Honors & Awards:
- Full Ph.D. scholarship, Piri’s Research Group, University of Wyoming, USA
- Full MSc. scholarship, KFUPM, KSA
- First rank senior design project at KFUPM Senior Design Expo, 4 – 5 October 2017
- First class honor B.Sc. degree, KFUPM, KSA
- Full BSc. scholarship, KFUPM, KSA