Postdoctoral Research Associate:
Room:346 (SER Building)
Advisor: Dr. Mohammad Piri
Dept 3012, 1000 E. University Ave.
1020 E. Lewis Str. Laramie, WY 82071-2000 USA
B.Sc., Petroleum Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2006-2010
B.Sc., Industrial Engineering (System Analysis), Amirkabir University, Tehran, Iran, 2008-2012
M.Sc., Drilling-Production Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2010-2012
Khishvand, M., Khamehchi, E. Nonlinear Risk optimization Approach to Gas Lift Allocation Optimization, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. ACS Publication, 51(6): 2637–2643 (2012).
Khishvand, M., Rasuli nokandeh, N. and Naseri, A., An Artificial Neural Network Approach to Predict Asphaltene Deposition Test Result. Journal of Fluid Phase Equilibria, 329: 32–41 (2012).
Khishvand, M. et al. Toward reservoir oil viscosity correlation, Chemical Engineering Science Elsevier, 90: 53–68 (2013).
Khishvand, M., Naseri, A. and Sheikhloo, A., A Correlations Approach for Prediction of PVT Properties of Reservoir Oils. Petroleum Science and Technology, 32: 2123-2136 (2014).
Khishvand, M., Sanaei, A. Yousefi, H. and Naseri, A., A Novel Correlation Approach to Predict Gas Viscosity, Journal of Energy Source, Part A., 37: 1943-1953, DOI: 10.1080/15567036.2011.601798 (2015).
Khishvand, M., Khamehchi, E. and Rasuli nokandeh, N., Nonlinear Programming Approach to Gas Lift Allocation Optimization, J. of Energy Source, Part A. 37: 43-461 (2015).
Khishvand, M. et al. A Review of SAGD-ISSLW. J. of Pet. Sci. & Tech., Accepted, 2011, In queue for publication.
Khishvand, M., Khamehchi, E. Oil field production optimization by nonlinear programming and Monte Carlo simulation. 8th International Industrial Engineering Conference, Tehran, Iran.
Research Interests and Area of Specialization:
- Multiphase flow phenomena in porous media
- Enhanced oil recovery, Modeling and Experiment
- PVT and Reservoir rock properties
- Artificial Intelligence, Risk Analysis and Optimization
Current Research Project:
Fluid flow investigation and visualization using Micro tomography
Displacement physics in fractured porous media
- Asphaltene Deposition Study, Research Institution of Petroleum Technology, Iran. (2009-2011)
- PVT investigations for Iranian Oil Reservoirs, Research Institution of Petroleum Technology, Iran. (2009-2011)
- Artificial Lift Selection (Based on MCDM) and Optimization for Esfandiar Oil Field, National Iranian Offshore oil Company. (2010-2012)
- Big Bore Well Design for Gas Condensate Well in South Pars Gas Field, Pars Oil & Gas Company, Iran. (2011-2012)
- Well Design and Optimization, DANA Drilling Co., Iran. (2011)
- Designing Flat Rheology Drilling Mud for Deep Water Drilling, Amirkabir University
- Risk Analysis and optimization in oil industry
Drilling & Production Engineer, DANA Co. Tehran, Iran. (April, 2011-Sep, 2012)
“Total Summer School”, Organized By Total Company, Paris, France. (June, 2010)
“Drilling Programming for Esfandiar Oil Field”, Iranian Offshore Oil Company. (2011-Present)