Dep. 4311 1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071
M.S., Petroleum Engineering-Smart Oil Field Technologies (PTE-SOFT), University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, January 2011 – May 2013.
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana, August 2006 – June 2010.
Research Interests and Area of Specialization:
- Multiphase flow.
- Pore scale modelling.
- Fluid Structure Interaction of porous media.
- Enhanced Oil Recovery.
- Multiscale imaging and simulation of flow and reactive transport.
Current Research Project:
Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) of Multiphase flow using Immersed Boundary Methods.
- Single-phase flow, Fluid Structure Interaction applying Finite Element Modeling.
- Design and simulation of numerical methods to solve 2D neutron diffusion equation on triangular meshes.
- Design and manufacture of a pleated rubber muscle actuator (RMAs).
Graduate Assistant, August 2016 – present.
Citizens Climate Lobby , Houston, TX, Fall 2015.
ExxonMobil QIT/BRT Nigeria – Mechanical/ Operations Engineering Intern, Fall 2009.