Doctoral Student of Petroleum Engineering
Dep. 4311 1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071
Advisor: Dr. Lamia Goual
Ph.D., Petroleum Engineering, University of Wyoming, 2018-Present.
B.Sc., Engineering and Management Science, Minor: Energy Resources and Environment, Al Akhawayn
University in Ifrane (AUI), Morocco, 2013- 2017, CGPA: 3.76/4.00 (Summa Cum Laude).
Research and Teaching Experience:
- Graduate Research Assistant – High Bay Research Facility, UWYO, USA, Fall 2018- Present.
- Teaching Assistant – Department of Petroleum Engineering, UWYO, USA, Spring 2019.
- Teaching and Research Assistant – School of Science and Engineering, AUI, Morocco, Spring 2018.
- Undergraduate Research Assistant – School of Science and Engineering, AUI, Morocco, 2016-2017.
- R&D Engineering Intern – alto|Solution, Agadir, Morocco, Summer 2017.
- Environmental Research Intern – Dar Si Hmad, Agadir, Morocco, Winter 2016.
- Undergraduate Research Assistant – Department of Chemistry, UWYO, USA, Summer 2016.
Honors and Awards:
- Full Ph.D. scholarship, UWYO, 2018-Present
- Stonehenge Award for the 6 Best Capstone Projects, AUI, 2017.
- President’s and Dean’s Lists, AUI, 2014-2017
- Full merit-based scholarship, AUI, 2013-2017
- Baccalaureate in Physics and Chemistry, Honors (17.8/20), 2013
Surfactants as wettability reversal agents for enhanced oil recovery in fractured unconventional reservoirs.
- Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Emulsion Stability
- Interfacial Phenomena
- Nanotechnology for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Carbon-based Materials
Y. Rahham, “Design and Simulation of a Membrane and a Thermal Mobile Solar Seawater Desalination System for Remote Regions”, B. Sc. Thesis, School of Science and Engineering, Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, 2017.
Y. Rahham, M. Berrada, H. Darhmaoui, “Cost-effective Solar Seawater Desalination in San Diego Bay Area CA, USA”, presented at the 5th International Symposium of Water, Recycling, and Waste Valorization (ERVD’5), 25-26 October, Ifrane, Morocco, 2017.
M. Bentaibi, I. B. J. Touimi, Y. Rahham, K. Berrada, H. Tazi, A. Khaldoun, “The Enhancement of Perovskite Solar Cells”, poster presented at the 1st International Materials Science and Engineering for Green Energy Conference (IMSEGEC’17), 10-12 May, Ifrane, Morocco, 2017.
Y.Rahham, E.G. Jamai, H. Darhmaoui, “Green Steam Baths in Morocco”, presented in the in the Symposium of Civic Engagement and Social Responsibility in Higher Education, 26 April, Ifrane, Morocco, 2017.